PrintFab RIP Software for Screen Printing
Film Direct has recently teamed up with ZEDOnet the developers of the RIP software Printfab to offer an affordable, and easy to use RIP software for printing film positives and negatives from your ink jet printer. Printfab is a relative newcomer to the US market, however it has all the main features of both Accurip and FilmMaker at a fraction of the price. Standard features include multi-black cartridge function, the ability to print spot colors from your favorite art program, produce halftone dots and control the density of the ink. It's compatible with both PC and MAC and works with quite a few Epson, Canon, HP and Brother printers including the affordable Epson WF7210, Canon ix6820 and Canon Pro-100 . We are offering both the the PC and Mac versions along with our detailed, step by step install and configuration instructions and videos, custom settings for your printer and free E-mail support. (US phone technical support can be added for an additional cost)
PrintFab Highlights and Features:
- Comes standard with a multi-black cartridge feature with no additional monthly or yearly fees.
- Simple to configure controls to achieve UV light blocking films for top-quality screen exposure
- Reproduce halftone dots, assign dot size, frequency and shape
- Print spot colors from your favorite art program.
- Control the printer resolution and precisely control the amount of ink being deposited on the film.
- Works with both PC and MAC.
- Compatible with over 400 Epson and Canon Printers* (We have not tested PrintFab Screen Print Edition with all these printers. Please contact us if you have a question on a particular printer)
- No recurring dues or subscription fees.
- Compatible with both Film Direct UV blocking ink cartridges as well as other aftermarket or OEM solutions.
- 30 day free trial
Additional features offered exclusively from Film Direct
- Detailed install, configuration and user interface instructions and videos.
- Pre-tested configuration settings and profiles for select printers. We have taken the guess work out of the myriad settings and consolidated them to easy to use cheat sheets for select Epson and Canon Printers.
- US Email tech support.
What you will receive with this purchase:
- 1 x Download license of PrintFab XL (single seat)
- Mac or PC
- The serial number and registration link will be emailed to you after the purchase (This email is not automated so we will process the order in 2 to 4 hours). You will need to register the serial number with the software manufacturer at the link provided before it will unlock the software. Please allow up to 24 hrs for activation.
Trial Download links:
Current printers Film Direct has tested and has configuration profiles available for:
- Epson 1430
- Epson P400
- Epson P600
- Epson P800
- Epson XP15000
- Epson WF7210 /7710 /7720
- Canon Pro-100
- Canon ix6820
- Canon Ip8720
- Epson 7890/9890
So far the program works great. Still learning a lot of the ins and outs, but completely satisfied so far. Definitely looking forward to using all of it's capabilities soon.