This product is currently on backorder until 12/22/21. You can pre-order and we will ship when them when they come in.
These are replacement cartridges for our refillable ink kits. Cartridges come pre-filled with our Signature UV blocking dye black ink and auto-reset chip.
- #079 Chip set compatible with Epson 1400 / 1430 (USA models only, they probably won't work with the international version of the 1430)
1. Remove and discard clear rubber plug or vent hole sticker on top of cartridge.
2. Insert cartridge in the appropriate slot. Each cartridge is slot specific by color.
3. If running colored ink, run a head cleaning followed by a nozzle check from your Epson print utility software on your computer.
4. Check the nozzle check pattern. It should be a series of dashed lines. If the pattern looks broken or you can still see colored ink run an additional cleaning.
5. At this point you should be ready to print.
6. The chips are auto-reset chips which means they will reset on their own without the need for a chip resetter. Keep an eye on the ink level. If the cartridge runs out of ink fill the cartridge and go to step 2.
*These are NOT colored ink cartridges. The color on the label correlates to the color slot on the printer.
* These are Epson compatible cartridges and not manufactured by Epson, Epson is a registered trademark of the Seiko corporation. Accurip, FastRip and FilmMaker are registered trademarks of their respective owners and not affiliated with Film Direct.
Epson 1400 Epson Artisan 1430
Compatible Cartridge number
Download instructions here: