Canon IX6820 13"x19" Film Output Solution with RIP
- 35.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
Canon IX6820 13" x 19" Film Output Solutions.
The Canon ix6820 is a very affordable and easy to use film output system. Now available with the PrintFab RIP software which will allow you to control the output with the multi-black feature, print halftone dots and spot color separations.
Large 13x19 output
Money saving refillable ink system
Quality ink made in America
Manufacturer 1 year warranty on printer
90 day warranty on cartridges
Free domestic shipping
Free tech support
The Canon 13"x19" Film Output Solution Includes:
- New Canon ix6820 Printer - 13"x19 Capable wide format desktop printer
- 5 Refillable Cartridges pre-filled with our uv blocking ink,comes with auto reset chips no chip re-setter required
- Our new refillable ink jar.
- Film Direct waterproof film - 100 sheet box of 13x19"
- Instructions - detailed instructions
Canon ix6820 Printer
Canon ix6800 Printer Maximum Printer Width: 13 inches
Software & Drivers: Includes printer drivers
System Requirements: Mac or PC
Canon Formulation Dye Ink and Refillable Cartridges
Our kit is unique in that it utilizes a refillable all black ink system. The cartridges have auto-reset chips installed. This means that every time you remove and reinstall the cartridge(s) it resets the ink count to full. Simply use our bulk ink along with our refilling jar and syringe combo to easily refill the cartridges. Our new Canon Formulation Dye Black Ink is specially formulated for film output. It's a lot more opaque than standard Canon ink. Thus giving you better line and dot retention when burning your screens.
Canon Formulation Dye Black
Our custom Canon UV blocking dye black ink is specially formulated for Canon printers. It's specifically designed to be fast drying, scratch and fade resistant. It works with both water proof and non-water proof media.
Our dye ink not only has superior UV blocking characteristics to standard pigment inks, our bulk system dye ink is also a lot cheaper than standard inkjet cartridges.
Film Direct Waterproof Film
It has never been easier or more affordable to produce quality film positives from an inkjet printer.
Our FD film is a direct positive waterproof film with quick drying capability. FD film meets the most demanding requirements of screen printers who are interested in using their inkjet's for imaging color separations. With a thickness of 4 mils and a micro-porous coating technology that controls dot gain, UV characteristics, and drying, FD Film is perfect for color separations. Manufactured for use with piezo printers, FD Film offers a Visual dMax of 4.0, a UV dMax of 3.7 and a dMin of .07.
Holds registration, stable won't shrink like vellum
Works with both dye and pigment inks., works with both piezo and thermal print heads
Designed specifically for the screen printing market
The same film we use daily for film output service
4 mil thickness provides better handling and density than vellum
Available in both sheets and rolls
We are pleased to announce that the latest version of PrintFAb Rip software supports the multi black ink feature for richer black films. It will also print halftone dots, let you choose the size, shape, and frequency of the dots and control the ink opacity.
You can read more about PrintFab here:
PrintFab Highlights and Features:
- Comes standard with a multi-black cartridge feature with no additional monthly or yearly fees.
- Simple to configure controls to achieve UV light blocking films for top-quality screen exposure
- Reproduce halftone dots, assign dot size, frequency and shape
- Print spot colors from your favorite art program.
- Control the printer resolution and precisely control the amount of ink being deposited on the film.
- Works with both PC and MAC.
- Compatible with over 400 Epson and Canon Printers* (We have not tested PrintFab Screen Print Edition with all these printers. Please contact us if you have a question on a particular printer)
- No recurring dues or subscription fees.
- Compatible with both Film Direct UV blocking ink cartridges as well as other aftermarket or OEM solutions.
- 30 day free trial
Additional features offered exclusively from Film Direct
- Detailed install, configuration and user interface instructions and videos.
- Pre-tested configuration settings and profiles for select printers. We have taken the guess work out of the myriad settings and consolidated them to easy to use cheat sheets for select Epson and Canon Printers.
- US Email tech support.
What you will receive with this purchase:
- 1 x Download license of PrintFab XL (single seat)
- Mac or PC
- The serial number and registration link will be emailed to you after the purchase (This email is not automated so we will process the order in 2 to 4 hours). You will need to register the serial number with the software manufacturer at the link provided before it will unlock the software. Please allow up to 30 min for activation.
Canon printers are special order and are non-returnable. But they are covered under the manufacturers one year warranty.
These are Canon compatible cartridges and not manufactured by Canon, Canon is a registered trademark of the Canon corporation.
You can download the instructions here:
While we hoped it would fill the void of our older slower sadly departed Epson 1430, it never quite did.
This unit would probably be fine for an operation with a lower print volume.
Loved the speed of printing, but consistent density has been an issue.
Also the included ink cartridges have been tetchy and at times messy. The ink itself is wonderful.
-From Film Direct:
Hi T.R. Thank you for the feedback. We've recently added PrintFab RIP software as an upgrade to this system, it will help quite a bit with ink density and overall quality of print.