Now even lower prices on and faster shipping on film! Save up to 14% with bulk purchases. Add to cart to see discount!
We're now shipping film from ID and NJ. So with few exceptions we cover the whole country in 3 days or less!
It has never been easier or more affordable to produce quality film positives from an inkjet printer. Our FD film is a direct positive waterproof film with quick drying capability. FD film meets the most demanding requirements of screen printers who are interested in using their inkjets for imaging color separations. With a thickness of 4 mils and a micro-porous coating technology that controls dot gain, UV characteristics, and drying, FD is perfect for color separations. Manufactured for use with piezo printers, FD Film offers a Visual dMax of 4.0, a UV dMax of 3.7 and a dMin of .07.
- Each roll is 100 ft in length
- Holds registration, dimensionally stable won't shrink like vellum
- Works with both dye and pigment inks., works with both piezo and thermal printheads
- Designed specifically for the screen printing market
- The same film we use daily for film output service
- 4 mil thickness provides better handling and density than vellum
- Available in both sheets and rolls